Calculus - MATH 1411
Course information for Calculus I. Students are responsible for all the information presented on this page.
- Refer to your course syllabus
- Retake exams will be offered online one week after each of the first three exams.
- If you did not achieve a passing grade (A, B or C) for this course, a test out exam will be offered at the end of the winter- or may-mester.
- Each retake exam is a timed 2 hours 20 problem exam.
- All Math 1411 students are required to have UTEP email accounts by the end of the first week of school.
- The course text is Calculus, Eleventh Edition by Larson.
- A scientific calculator is required for this course. Nothing beyond a standard scientific calculator may be used during timed assignments.
- Students are not allowed to switch sections during the semester.
- Contact the program director Dr. Julio Urenda at email@example.com.