Pro tips for recording videos while working remotely
Hey Miners! We know a lot of you are working and studying at home right now, and part of that may include shooting videos with your phone.
The University Communications video team wants to give you a few tips on how to make your phone video look as good as possible!
- Try to find a quiet location without too many visual distractions.
- Be sure to shoot your video in the panoramic or horizontal mode; not the portrait, or tall, mode
- Be sure to keep a light source in front of you…not behind. And outdoor light can look great, but a location in the shade can look even better.
- Try to keep your phone steady as possible and if you need to, set up a base to steady it.
- Keep your phone at eye level; not too far above…or too far below.
- And last but not least, wear some orange to show off your Miner spirit!
Picks up, Miners!