- Anthony Travel (800) 684-2044; email: email@example.com
- Area Recital Reservation Form
- By-Laws (Department of Music)
- Copy Request Form
- Entertainment Expense Form (fillable PDF)
- Faculty and Guest Recital Program Template
- Graduate Music Education Admission Form
- Graduate Music Performance Admission Form
- Miner Shoppe
- Piano Repair Form
- Program Submission Form (Online)
- Request for Travel Authorization Form (fillable PDF)
- Sick Leave Request and Report Form
- Tax Exempt Form
- Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate
- Transaction Center
APS Process and Procedures
The APS Form is required for authorization to engage and pay for personal services, consulting services, guest lecturers, certain continuing education instruction and other temporary services to an individual. The APS Form must be completed and final approved before any services are provided by the individual, and to mitigate any post-payment audit risk.
The Department of Music APS compliance policy follows the “APS Policy” from the Payroll website and the “Authorization for Professional Services” policy from the ORSP website. The APS Form must be completed and finally approved prior to the start of the performance period. Faculty can use the “APS Checklist” document to assist in requesting authorization for personal services.
APS forms must be submitted in a timely manner. Submit APS forms two weeks before the start of the service engagement to allow for the approval process to be completed. Forms submitted during or after the performance period will be returned for noncompliance by the Business Center Manager.
Student Recital Event Title format:
Student Name, type of recital, from the Studio of Dr. X
Example: John Doe, Senior Recital, from the Studio of Dr. Oscar Macchioni
Standard Ticket Pricing:
$3 for UTEP Faculty, Students and Staff
Student Ensemble Ticket Prices:
Free for UTEP Faculty, Students and Staff
Student Travel Policies and Procedures
- All Students must complete a release form prior to travel
- Faculty members accompanying students on trips must complete a travel request form
- All travel arrangements should be made through consultation with the department's administrative assistant.
- Students are responsible for abiding by the rules and regulations contained in the UTEP Handbook of Operating Procedures while they are traveling. The faculty member in charge of travel for any trip may promulgate additional rules concerning expectations of students while on the trip.
- Official policies on student travel can be found here.