- Anthony Travel (800) 684-2044; email: email@example.com
- Area Recital Reservation Form
- Copy Request Form
- Entertainment Expense Form (fillable PDF)
- Faculty and Guest Recital Program Template
- Graduate Music Education Admission Form
- Graduate Music Performance Admission Form
- Miner Shoppe
- Piano Repair Form
- Program Submission Form (Online)
- Request for Travel Authorization Form (fillable PDF)
- Sick Leave Request and Report Form
- Tax Exempt Form
- Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate
- Transaction Center
APS Process and Procedures
The APS Form is required for authorization to engage and pay for personal services, consulting services, guest lecturers, certain continuing education instruction and other temporary services to an individual. The APS Form must be completed and final approved before any services are provided by the individual, and to mitigate any post-payment audit risk.
Student Recital Event Title format:
Student Name, type of recital, from the Studio of Dr. X
Example: John Doe, Senior Recital, from the Studio of Dr. Oscar Macchioni
Standard Ticket Pricing:
$3 for UTEP Faculty, Students and Staff
Student Ensemble Ticket Prices:
Free for UTEP Faculty, Students and Staff
Student Travel Policies and Procedures
- All Students must complete a release form prior to travel
- Faculty members accompanying students on trips must complete a travel request form
- All travel arrangements should be made through consultation with the department's administrative assistant.
- Students are responsible for abiding by the rules and regulations contained in the UTEP Handbook of Operating Procedures while they are traveling. The faculty member in charge of travel for any trip may promulgate additional rules concerning expectations of students while on the trip.
- Official policies on student travel can be found here.